What is good F# practice?!
It's high performance from Microsoft Dotnet!
dotnet new -lang F# dotnet build
- 350,000 to 30,000 lines!
- 3000 null checks!
- 2000 try catches!
- Domain Modeling
- Expression Modeling!
- Web Request
- Request to iTunes!
- flow of data and code
- User Interfaces! (Web, Mobile)
- As a website! View is now a function
- Fable, SAFE stack, Elmish
- Fabulous for Xamarin
- The compiler just composes functions together!
- Giraffe Functional Web Server
- Just use parenthesis. Read them as tuples.
<|is just confusing. Use parenthesis
- weird operators like
- Take a
HTMLProvidernow you have the page type information!
- Use a for loop list