- build tool for .NET and mono
- DSL in F#
dotnet new tool-manifest dotnet tool install fake-cli -g
@echo off cls .paket/paket.exe restore packages/FAKE/tool/Fake.exe build.fsx pause
Target "Default"which prints
Hello World from FAKE
- Build - find files ending with
.csprojwhich MSBuildRelease can use
"Clean"has the dependencies
- If your project has tests
- After building the tests, run the tests!
- Run the tests in parallel with
- Creating Nuget Packages
- (what is a solution file?)
- Example of Paket's
- The build and release succeeded!!! Live!
- Another packet manager like Nuget.
- Nuget has not global info :/
- What version did I install?!?!?
- Only a couple of files
paket.dependencies- what dependencies does your project have?
paket.lock- the lock file computes a resolution for all your dependencies
paket install # install everything paket outdated # is anything outdated paket why nuget [packagename] # where is this dependency required paket update # updates `paket.lock` paket restore # restores dependencies (important, don't know how lol?) paket simplify # tries to simplify - it might be wrong
- Can have groups, packages for building, packages for testing
- In line 16, I think
- The paket references!